Friday, June 27, 2008

Scattered brain.....

I seemed to have misplaced my book from Maytown so I can't continue with it til I find it :( None the less my mind has been crazy the past couple of days.

Life at Olivet is boring. Of course. I'm still waiting to meet with Dr. J, just to see what he has to say about everything. I'm keeping positive and loving every second of my life :) I got to go walking with Roxanne again yesterday and it's so nice to have the next step of that friendship going. She's an awesome girl who is dealing with a lot of the same issues I am. We get to talk about life and our past (which are quite similar). She's such a positive up-beat person who is always smiling and laughing :) I just love that about her.

I finally got to watch Hitch last night. Ha. All day I had wanted to watch it and sadly I don't own it so I tried downloading it and it wouldn't load. Thankfully my friend had it and we watched it. I'm extremely exhausted though because I was up so late. Ha

I'm heading for home today for the weekend :) I'm excited for that. The church service on Sunday is done by us. :) I'm so looking forward to that and getting to hang out with my mom on saturday morning :) She's super cool.

When I have my devotional book with me I will blog on my devotion from last night, it was so great. It talked about how we long to be satisfied but we never will truly be satisfied until we get to Heaven. Everything I needed to read.

Well this is all for now. Going to work on my Sunday School lesson and what I will be saying on Sunday.

No comments: