Sunday, June 22, 2008

A reflection....

So I have decided. Starting tomorrow I will blog for each day that I spent in Maytown. Monday=Monday and so on. It will be a week behind but it will give you a glance into the week that changed my life.


i'm back at Olivet now and ready to leave. I feel so dry here. I don't know where the spiritual movement is. I get comfortable here and get comfortable with things and find it hard to keep moving forward. I love this school, the people, the professors and the area, but I find it hard to keep on a onward spiritual track. I don't really have a church here.

After returning from the missions trip I never realized how much I missed my home church. I have fallen in love with the youth and wish I could be there at all times with them.

I told my parents I would stay at Olivet so I suppose I will be here. I'm meeting with Dr. J this week so I can't wait to hear all he has to say about it.


Well my Maytown posts start tomorrow. I miss Maytown so much

No comments: