Saturday, June 14, 2008

just for today.......

Today has been a fun day. I woke up early and went rummage saling with my mother and sister. We bought so many cute things for the baby :) I'm getting super excited for that. It was nice to just spend time with them and enjoy th beautiful weather. After that we went to my niece Madisen's baseball game. She is so cute and really loves playing ball (I say she takes after me). I walked up to the ball park and real loud from the distance I hear someone yell..."AUNT HEATHEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!" and before I realized where it came from my niece Morgen was running full force (well as much force as a 3 year old can have) right at me and jumped right into my arms. This girl brings so much joy to my life (all my nieces do), but she just has a smile and a hug that warms my heart and she reminds me how innocent the world can be.

So for today I remembered the innocence that is around me. And today I realized I don't miss the way things were, I love how things are now. I don't want things to change from here. I sure miss Olivet, but I love home. I'm ready to be back and to see everyone :)

I'm watching the Zent kids today and Mason (age 3) keeps telling me I'm his best friend. Today is a great day. Beautiful sunny weather, not too hott, just right for a summer day. I'm surrounded by the joys and blessings God has given me, and see that my life right now is as perfect as it could get.

There is a dinner tonight at church for those who are going on the missions trip. I'm more than anxious to get on the road tomorrow :) This trip is going to be great, I can't wait to see all God will open my eyes and my heart to. I pray God uses me where he sees most beneficial. I pray that those I (and the others) come in contact with see Christ in us and that our actions and our words reflect the love of our Saviour.

No comments: