Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been a while

I thought I was going to keep up with this better than I have, but I'm a college student and other things have gotten me distracted.

It's finally the end of semester (I'm going home tomorrow for break) and I'm more than ready for this time away. I'm amazed at all God has done this semester, not only in me but with my family. We have always been a tight knit group but never as much as we are now. We've been in a valley but God is walking us through.

Baby E.J. will be arriving SOON :) We are all preparing for the newness of having a baby around again. He's won our hearts over and he isn't even here yet. I'm so excited to be an aunt and to help guide Ethan in the ways of the world. He is loved so much already and pray that he will be a healthy happy boy.

I am procrastinating way too much on studying for my finals. this was a quick update but i'll try my hardest to stay up with this.

No comments: